• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help me figure this 1 out?

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 8, 2003
Messages
4,628
Right now im in the middle of a black out, I went downstairs in to the basement, to switch my router, and DSL modem to the backup, and noticed there was a loud "BUZZING" noise coming from my PCP&C 510SLI PSU. That computer is on a UPS backup, so I cant understand why it was making this buzzing sound. Can someone try to help/explain why it was doing this. I really hope nothing was harmed. I pulled the power cord from the back of it, and the sound went away. Until we get power again, im not plugging it back in. I forgot to mention that the computer was off when this all happened, and the noise MOST DEFENITELY was coming from the PSU, and not the UPS backup.
 
Back
Top