Jun 19, 2013 #1 M M0710NM4N Weaksauce Joined Jun 22, 2011 Messages 124 http://www.microcenter.com/product/340776/Dark_Fleet_DF-85_Full_Tower_Gaming_Computer_Case or http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146097
http://www.microcenter.com/product/340776/Dark_Fleet_DF-85_Full_Tower_Gaming_Computer_Case or http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146097
Jun 19, 2013 #3 T timta2 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Feb 3, 2010 Messages 1,393 A nice price difference between the two! I usually like Antec cases but I would have to have one with a little more of a conservative front panel. That one is kind of wild.
A nice price difference between the two! I usually like Antec cases but I would have to have one with a little more of a conservative front panel. That one is kind of wild.
Jun 20, 2013 #4 M M0710NM4N Weaksauce Joined Jun 22, 2011 Messages 124 Yea I love the look of the Phantom... but what a savings with the Antec and thus why I'm torn between the 2.
Yea I love the look of the Phantom... but what a savings with the Antec and thus why I'm torn between the 2.
Jun 20, 2013 #5 A andre1992 Weaksauce Joined May 27, 2013 Messages 70 I like the looks of the antec more.
Jun 21, 2013 #6 J Justintoxicated [H]F Junkie Joined Apr 10, 2002 Messages 14,522 I think I like the fractal cases more than the new antecs for only a little more. And the corsair cases better than Phantom. Sorry I'm not much help.
I think I like the fractal cases more than the new antecs for only a little more. And the corsair cases better than Phantom. Sorry I'm not much help.