• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help me chose a power supply

Cybore

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
90
"Help me chose a power supply"
More or less I'd like to purchase a power supply for about $100. Currently I'm thinking of gettings either a fortron blue storm or a antec neopower. I like to blue storm because it comes with the sleeved cables. I purchased an antec true430 but it gave me a lot of trouble. It would boot up my pc once in a while (very rare). I might overclock cpu and video card a bit.
My specs:
Amd 64 3000+ 939
Abit AV8-N
1GB Kingston Hyper-X Dual Chan DDR400
PNY 6800 GT
Hitachi Deskstar 160Gb SATA
Thermaltake Tsunami (2x 120mm Fans and 1x80mm Fan)
Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum EX
NEC 16X Dual Layer
Standard Floppy Drive

Thanks.
 
Well you can either sleeve the neopower yourself(not hard on a modular) and it has active PFC.....as opposed to passive.
 
Back
Top