• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help me choose a new case please....

Izzeren

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Messages
106
I am getting ready to build a new system and am stuck with what case I want to get. Below are the cases I am looking at, but if there are other suggestions I am up for that as well. Also will the ATI 5850 card fit in these ok? My guess is yes but I want to make sure.

Case 1: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119197

Case 2: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119196

Case 3: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129058

As I said I am open to other suggestions as well these are just 3 that caught my eye. All 3 have great reviews on them so I am not really sure which to go with.
 
Back
Top