When school starts again, I want to borg my entire school. With permission of course. However, it seems to be a bit harder than borging average PCs.
So, first off, an explanation of how my school network works. Should be pretty basic.
We have a server room. dur hur. Then, we have about 80 or so desktops that are connected through various wired switches, as well as a bunch of wireless switches that connect the notebooks. The cabling is fiber for the most part, but some standard network cables as well.
Now, here's where I have no clue on how to do this because I suck at networks:
Each user has his own network account, with a S:/ drive. This is managed through the server. However, the C:/ drive is local. I am not going to get access to the S:/ drives for privacy reasons. No chance.
Now, I obviously need to install on every computer's C:/
however, I have no permission to regedit, so there's no way I'm getting F@H to start up evertime the rig is turned on. I would need temporary admin privileges to do this. That should be possible. However, does each user have their own registry or is the registry local on the computer? Basically, how the heck do I let F@H start up whenever ANY user logs onto ANY account from ANY computer?
Even better, is the a way to let F@H run in the memory somehow, so it's not user dependant at all and even runs while the computer is in the login screen?
So, any guide on doing this would be great. Thanks.
So, first off, an explanation of how my school network works. Should be pretty basic.
We have a server room. dur hur. Then, we have about 80 or so desktops that are connected through various wired switches, as well as a bunch of wireless switches that connect the notebooks. The cabling is fiber for the most part, but some standard network cables as well.
Now, here's where I have no clue on how to do this because I suck at networks:
Each user has his own network account, with a S:/ drive. This is managed through the server. However, the C:/ drive is local. I am not going to get access to the S:/ drives for privacy reasons. No chance.
Now, I obviously need to install on every computer's C:/
however, I have no permission to regedit, so there's no way I'm getting F@H to start up evertime the rig is turned on. I would need temporary admin privileges to do this. That should be possible. However, does each user have their own registry or is the registry local on the computer? Basically, how the heck do I let F@H start up whenever ANY user logs onto ANY account from ANY computer?
Even better, is the a way to let F@H run in the memory somehow, so it's not user dependant at all and even runs while the computer is in the login screen?
So, any guide on doing this would be great. Thanks.

