• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help Me Appraise my RAM

Noctaurus

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
64
Hope it isn't too small.
I tried to resize it so you wouldn't have to scroll :)

rdramsiemens.txt


This came in my Dell which I bought in Early 2002.

At NewEgg, I searched 16-bit DDR800 Rambus in 256MB and came up with results whose costs were as high as $120. Multiply by 2, because 16-bit RD-RAM only works in pairs and its worth a whopping $240. I have trouble believing this :rolleyes:

So naturally, I've come to [H] for a legitimate appraisal. g0g0 ;)
 
2x 256MB PC800 RDRAM is worth about $150 ish for a pair used for Samsung sticks. Siemens is probably worth a little less.
 
I think the biggest question is where to find someone who needs a pair of RDRAM
 
I'm going to sell it with my Dimension 8200 before I begin building my own computer this summer. I've kept it in superb condition, and it could easily fetch $350 on ebay. Somebody less technologically inclined will surely find a use for it :D
 
Back
Top