• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

help, lost software

codegrinder

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 15, 2005
Messages
1,509
awhile back i found some linux install scripts on this forum that would download f@h, install it, detect if there is multiple cpus and then makes a startup script. long story short i lost a hard drive and now i cant find that application has anyone seen what im talking about?
 
so, one script would completely install and startF@H? That would rock... I need to get that one on a pen drive immediately..
 
I think this is what you are looking for.

Foldix

I'm am guessing at what you are after here so please excuse. Here is the info about how to set it up. http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=964162

This software will wipe the drive it is installed on and set up as a folding only box. As I have said, I do not know if this is what you are after.

 
Setup-fold installs only a single instance. All I have is code to detect how many processors are installed, no action is taken based on that. And it's for Windows. I think what OP is looking for is finstall.

If anyone would like to take a look at making Setup-fold a little cooler, take a look at the source code and be my guess. I've already got one programming project going on.

 
I'm bookmarking this thread... I need to get my pen drive setup to 'auto-borg' and this list of software is the key.

(pun intended)
 
perfect, thank you!!!


unhappy_mage said:
Setup-fold installs only a single instance. All I have is code to detect how many processors are installed, no action is taken based on that. And it's for Windows. I think what OP is looking for is finstall.

If anyone would like to take a look at making Setup-fold a little cooler, take a look at the source code and be my guess. I've already got one programming project going on.

 
Back
Top