• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help Installing an AC 4 Rev2

SaberDicer

n00b
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
23
I have an Asus AX800XT, and the fan recently died so I bought an AC 4 Rev2. The overall install was smooth, but as I went to plug the fan connector into the card itself, it didn't fit. There was a second plug in point on the card tbat fit, but it had 4 prongs instead of the 3 that the plug itself has, and didn't work when i tried it both ways. Does Asus make their connectors non standard? I was thinking about just stripping the wires and using the plug from the original heatsink, or am I just doing something wrong?
 
Back
Top