So I need advice on how to install a local AI for text to image and then in the future text to video to create short clips. I have never used any AI tools before and then I saw an ad for the Ace Browser with built in AI. I started trying out Nova which is part of the browser to do some text to image and I really enjoyed it. It was great at giving suggestions for a nice story.
But I am tired of the daily quotas and the restrictions on not allowing anything risque so I would like to run something like it locally. Do you have any recommendations?
Here are my specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor - RAM: 31 GB
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 - VRAM: 24 GB
Thanks
But I am tired of the daily quotas and the restrictions on not allowing anything risque so I would like to run something like it locally. Do you have any recommendations?
Here are my specs:
Windows 11
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor - RAM: 31 GB
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 - VRAM: 24 GB
Thanks
Last edited: