Help identifying liquid cooling block

AceGoober

Live! Laug[H]! Overclock!
Hey folks,

Purchased a liquid cooling block way a few years ago that I am at a loss to identify. Went through every receipt in email, archives, etc and still am unable to identify the manufacturer and model.

Give a Goober a hand?

AG_Liquid_Block_01.jpg AG_Liquid_Block_02.jpg

Thanks folks! :)

LGA 1151. Want to see if there is a backplate to adapt for a LGA 1200 or have to buy a new block.
LGA1200 mounting is compatible with LGA115X mounting, I don't believe the height changed much if any either so you should already be good to go, I've heard it could be a little loose but washers fix that easily. I skipped lga1200 so I can't promise the screw length is the same, but the mounting holes are. Worst case scenario is run down to a hardware store and match the threads, get different screws. M3 I believe, but Swiftech may have used something else.

If you meant LGA1700, then yeah you'd have to get some parts to adapt it but you could DIY it for sure. I did the same thing with a Noctua NH-D15 when I needed to mount on LGA1700, the mounts for 1366,115x/1200 and so on, and 1700 falls between 115X and 1366 - so I just took a drill bit that fit perfectly and carefully milled the nubs out, using the same mounting kit was fine. I might've had to swap to the 2011 stand offs, I don't recall anymore. In the past I've used universal adapters, and bought springs, washers, and screws locally to make a nice mount - just count the turns for each screw so you don't over-torque one and under- the others if you go that route. Most companies include spacers or use standoffs that help keep users from overtightening, you can do it by feel too - the cooler shouldn't be sliding around sloppily, but you don't need to go much past THAT tight either.

I can't promise anything, but most likely they won't have anything if you needed to change mounts. They're a smaller company and don't support older products for long. I could be wrong this time, but I've had a few of their CPU coolers in the past and never had any luck.

Best to contact them here if the above didn't help http://site.swiftech.com/support/

Last edited:
LGA 1151. Want to see if there is a backplate to adapt for a LGA 1200 or have to buy a new block.
1200 uses the same backplate, only the inside of the socket is different so you should be good to go.

Back