help identifying ITX psu

gesicht

Gawd
hello. i have a Devon IT LT310 6050B thin client. inside is basically a micro ITX via motherboard.

it has a external 12v 5A power adapter that has a round connector with 4 pins and inside it has a power board that is 6 3/8 inches long 1 5/16 inches wide. it has a ATX power plug on it and 2 extra 2 pin connectors that where not hooked up. i am looking for the internal DC-DC power supply part. i swapped this with another unit and it is the only thing wrong with it.

Devon IT no longer supports this item and was no help with finding a replacement.

on the PCB it has 94V-0 e206922 PS1 stamped on and ATX-12 rev 1.1
it has 2 stickers:
L84111
L84111F73201398

if anyone can help me find this i would appreciate it. i am thinking i wont be able to find an exact replacement but i have seen mini ITX psu's like this before in things so if i can just find some compatible replacement. i am just not sure what to look for. all the numbers i posted dont really bring up much in searches. i have been searching things like:
DC-DC PSU
ATX12 1.1
12v
5a
4 pin power

i dont think that item linked it is. i forgot i could have just posted pictures of it. hope this will help. i know i seen similar things before i just cant seem to get the correct lingo to search to bring them up.

IM002247.JPG

IM002249.JPG

I don't think you will find an exact replacement but you don't really need to.

How much space is available in the case?
Could you use a PSU that mounts directly on the ATX connector or is there not enough height for that?
How is the screen powered?

IM002258.JPG

IM002257.JPG

there is not much room in the case. pics included
i might be able to use the psu mounted atx connector with an extension and bend it. if i cant find a similar looking PSU i will just use a normal PSU and use it for testing instead of normal use. it basically has to work like normal or will just be used as a test bed.
the screen is just a normal PC monitor. the thin client has VGA on the back.

I would love to hear an update on this. I've got 12 devonit thin clients down. Not from a storm, just cause we bought them in 2006 I'm presuming. They didn't all go out at once. It's a shame to spend 1/3rd the price on a power supply, vs a whole new unit, but it's still ultimately cheaper. I'd like to know how the picopsu solution works for you. I'm trying to find someone who might be able to repair the faulty psu's for like 30 bucks a piece(maybe with better componants if possible) but I might end up doing the same as you if it works out.
Shamus Dundon

Back