[Help] i need your help!

buddyhoo

n00b
Hi,every one! I'm a newbie, i'm researching VR, i'm making them with softwares and devices,but i still have some question about VR...so,where i can find answers? please, i'm so sorry MOD and ADMIN, i don't know post to where place.
Hope your help! Thanks

It sounds like what you're looking for isn't really VR, it's photogrammetry, reconstructing 3d models from photographs. The models could then be used in VR, certainly, but the important part is the actual reconstruction software. For example, where I work we use Agisoft Photoscan, although it's more designed for rebuilding environments rather than small objects. There are probably other options which would be better suited to your needs.

Thank Liftod so much, it's photogrametry.. but i don't know way to make it, what i use to make them ( devices?? soft ,e.x Agisoft Photoscan same as you said).Thank you so much Once more, Liftod !

Your best bet would probably be to build a WebGL project in Unity or even Unreal Engine. I haven't done it, and there'll be a steep learning curve if you haven't used the engine before.

Back