Help Having Problems......DarkSide50420

Status
Not open for further replies.
although it took awhile...i did get my QBIC in better than expected shape from dark...now thats 2 seperate deals and i stuck with it and all end were covered. he got paid...i got stuff...we both went home happy....

while i'll agree perhaps he could exercise better discretion in some of his dealings i i wouldn't be ready to put him out to pasture yet...if he says he'll deliver by XXX date...let the date pass, then check up on it...that's all i did...and we both came out of it in one piece...

Things have gotten a bit overheated in this thread.
If you are not currently in a dispuite/transaction with DarkSide, please refrain from posting.
If you are, I only want to see update posts (ie received my item, received refund, sent refund). The flaming back and forth will not be tolerated. I understand that dealing with this sort of thing can be very emotional, but namecalling gets us nowhere.

DarkSide50420 said:
never mind.. yall will get yoru money as i said within the next two weeks

Last edited by DarkSide50420 : 11-23-2006 at 12:40 AM.

Just posting his statement from this thread on when this will be resolved. He keeps editing his posts, so I don't want this getting changed with nobody noticing.

One week to go until this gets resolved going by his word. And I take it the "yall" means all of his debts with everybody here will be paid by this time.

He PM'ed me a few days ago asking me to drop the Paypal claim. I declined.

This Sunday will be a month since this started.

EDIT:

Just for the record, below is the last word he gave on when he would refund my money.
It did not happen.

DarkSide50420 said:
well for one sparticus is being refunded monday morning.. two i dont have a basement? three im not lazy.. i work every day 5am to 7pm ive been working my ass off just to try and get all this settled.. sparticus made the jump i couldnt have time to pack and drive 20miles to ship a damn package.. within 24-36 hours..

Spartacus said:
Just posting his statement from this thread on when this will be resolved. He keeps editing his posts, so I don't want this getting changed with nobody noticing.

One week to go until this gets resolved going by his word. And I take it the "yall" means all of his debts with everybody here will be paid by this time.

He PM'ed me a few days ago asking me to drop the Paypal claim. I declined.

This Sunday will be a month since this started.

EDIT:

Just for the record, below is the last word he gave on when he would refund my money.
It did not happen.

sorry sparticus i got caught up running around new orleans for the past few days, man im getting some money put into paypal just trying to add my bank account and verify it unless you wish for me to just send a money order i figured you'd want it paypal but its up to you.

as for everyone else i owe please tell me which method of payment you want paypal or money order this way i know how much to put in the bank.

btw my mini van got trashed with all the rain so now it stinks >_< ill be detailing it all after noon tomorrow i have to ship two packages out tomorrow morning so ya'll lmk if yall want the money order sent out then or wait for paypal (it'll take about the same time to get there)(sunday/monday/tuesday)

also im selling my shuttle computer just to get all this stuff straightened out should have the money tomorrow from it. (not yalls fualt its mine i should have kept up)

ok sparticus.

im now requesting that all of the people i owe please pm me with ammount owed and their paypal addresses. paypal money should be ready by tomorrow or monday just waiting for the deposits from paypal.

im clearing my inbox after this post so i can receive all the pm's

DarkSide50420 said:
ok sparticus.

im now requesting that all of the people i owe please pm me with ammount owed and their paypal addresses. paypal money should be ready by tomorrow or monday just waiting for the deposits from paypal.

im clearing my inbox after this post so i can receive all the pm's

PM sent.

sparticus you have been refunded. via paypal with echeck it will clear.

everyone else im waiting for my ride to get here so i can go pick up some money

DarkSide50420 said:
sparticus you have been refunded. via paypal with echeck it will clear.

everyone else im waiting for my ride to get here so i can go pick up some money

I did indeed receive the Paypal E-Check.

As soon as it clears we are good.
I'll then notify Paypal this has been resolved.

ok and as i said in the pm im sorry for the long wait time.

is there anyone else that i owe small sums of money to? ive asked around but i cant seem to find anyone i owe. ive even asked that the people i owe (i will know who you are once i see your username so dont try to mess with me..) all my pm's were deleted so i no longer have any pms of old deals. so im asking for the last time please send me a pm with what you/i bought and what i owe.

I also received mine. Thank you for the effort in clearing your name, hopefully you wont have any trouble in the future.

and thank you mknawabi for unblocking me on aim and talking kind with me :)

yes hopefully my name is cleared after these two echecks go through.

doubt anyone will deal with me but my fualt i guess..

oh btw i went out a bought a aio printer on BF :)

DarkSide50420 said:
ok sparticus the echeck has cleared you now have your refund :)

Yep, thanks for making good on the refund.

I will call Paypal and let them know this is resolved.

alright thanks.

guys sounds like my hsf is messing up. nothing but alot of noise comming from it all of a sudden.. plus i just sold my cpu so it will be a few days before im back online.

no one will be receiving any money from me anymore.. im now going to go kill myself as paypal and my bank just took $300+ from me now my kids cant have xmas so i dont even wanna be here anymore. good bye have a good life i havent.

DarkSide50420 has been banned as a Bad Trader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back