HELP ghost!

coffee33

[H]ard|Gawd
Plz dont delete this cause I have nobody else to share this with and im home alone scared shitlless.
I heard a noise like a kid cry opened my door and saw some kind of animal leaning over my toilet then i grab my cam and propped my door open and took this pic....its not an animal!
private messege me if you want to call and talk to me on the phone...im freaked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GHOST!!!.jpg

yes i know this is artwork and will probably get locked but i need to share this...its insane....I do know ps but i promise you i havent even opened this in ps yet...but i plan to lighten it up

Sounds like you've got an LG (lingering ghost), a ghost which usually lingers around a certain place and is waiting for something (ie parents return).

Do you own this house or do your parents?

If you own it, you should ask the realtor if your house is "astigmatized property", as in if your house carries any stigmas, such as murders, crime scenes, suicides, eetc. Legally they have to tell you.

I've seen a ghost twice in my life, it wasn't just me, I've had atleast one other person with me to confirm.

Whether or not they are the souls of the dead or merely echoes of another layer of reality (ie dimension), you've got me.

Most ghosts are more afraid of you than you are of them.

And you are the only one I know who would ever go to your favorite computer forum and post a pic, instead of asking a friend to come over and help you investigate. :D

Or maybe you are the one who is a ghost and you are seeing a shoadow of the living (a la "The Others")

reposting locked threads is a cardinal sin
one that generally counts towards excommunication
but for your penance and absolution
I'll simply lock the thread, instruct you not to post it again
and let you think about how on topic it would have been had you simply asked how youd go about enhancing the photo in photoshop :p

in 24 hours you can go ahead and ask that with no penalty
ask before that and the repost gets written up

go forth and sin no more :p

provisionally reopened
provided its "on topic"
specifically about enhancing the supposed ghost
EXIF data ect.

Most EXIF data missing and Adobe Photoshop CS Windows is marked under Software. :rolleyes:

Either that or your friend stood in a dark room while you took the picture.

Don't worry about it. I see vaporous apparitions coming from my bathroom all the time. They're almost always evil, too. :eek:

Looks like a druid(from star wars) or something. Maybe a empty dr. doom suit...

Well we all know it is a toilet bowl with it's lid up. But the lid looks like a hood....

Tenchi4U said:
Or maybe you are the one who is a ghost and you are seeing a shoadow of the living (a la "The Others")

thanks dud now you've ruined the ending for me.

ghost dude calm down I didn't mean to scare you, jesus can't a person take a shit in a complete stranger house anymore.

am I the only one that sees a friggin JAWA...im serious he is clear as day. There is definately a ghost of a jawa in your house man, you need to call up obi-wan and get yo self an exo-force-ism

someone outline it in paint and repost it, cause I don't see what others are seeing.

tiny, it could be jsut your Monitor settings.. play around with your brightness and contrast maybe? oh and the 'apparition' is mostly using green pixels(i unno from what i tried, i aint no expert) it looks like.. put up your green on the monitor too?

EGGO said:
Imagine getting spiritual over a toilet. :rolleyes:

People do it almost every weekend as they go in and provide worship to the porcelaine god :D

Hmmmm

I need to get my wacom tablet back, because my optical mouse was getting twitchy...
But this is what I saw in the photo.

closethedoor.jpg

EDIT : New photo

whatiseenow.jpg

Anyone else see what I outlined before I outlined it ?

you know what dude if u want me to fucking call you i will, just to talk to your toi..cough ghost.

what are the odds he was home alone, had his camera with him the exact moment he saw this "ghost", and was takin pics of his shitty house

Lol, this is funny.

Dude, I wouldn't go to bed tonight. The toilet monster might get ya.

I've heard of monsters hiding under beds and closets, but toilets are a first for me.

Back