Help! Formatted 200gig because of stupidity.....

tillyoubreakit

Limp Gawd
Hey guys,

i reinstalled Windows after integration those bloddy raid drivers for the laptop cause Windows wont see the USB Floppy a second time :mad: Then i had the USB drive up and running and thought Windows sees the Raid Array but it didnt i was so stupid and formatted my 200 gig external. ARGH!!! All the Data, financial crap, pictures of my Hifi Studio and all is gone.....

What tools do exist and can i recover my data?

Thanks and a happy new one

RecoverMyFiles has worked for me in situations like that. You might also look into SpinRite

If you're willing to pay some cash to do it, try R-Studio. Used it on my external HD yesterday to recover my friend's grad video.

Yeah OnTrack is no joke, they invented data recovery and have magical capabilities:D so if all else is lost you could try their software, and if that doesn't work you can always call them to send the drive in but it gets pricey. My advice is the less you mess with it, run recovery software etc.. the better the chance an outfit like OnTrack can everything back

Thanks guys i am gonna look into these options. I just hope i can get my 800 plus pictures of hifi equipment back. :)

Back