I'm trying to help fix my friends computer.
I'll start by listing my specs:
Processor: Q9550
RAM: OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Reaper HPC (2 x 2GB)
HDDs: 30 GB OCZ SSD (boot)
Video Card: 5870
Monitor: ASUS VW266H (25.5)
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Motherboard: GA-EP45-UD3P
PSU: Corsair TX750W
Whenever I turn on my computer, I receive a BSOD. I have sent in the RAM, SSD, and PSU and received brand new units. I have also sent in my mobo, but Gigabtye just sent it back saying their tests found nothing wrong with the board. So basically, I have sent every piece of hardware in except my GPU and CPU.
This is what happens before the BSOD. My computer gets to the starting windows screen and the windows logo forms (stays for 3-4 seconds), and then flickers once. After the less than one second flicker, I get different BSOD error codes. Here is an example of one I received:
stop: 0x000000F4 (0x0000000000000003, 0xFFFFFA8005238B30, 0xFFFFFA8005239E10, 0xFFFFF82DA0DB0). The stop: 0x000000F4 (0x0000000000000003 part is always the same, but the next two groups of numbers and letters are always different.
I tried using google to identify the error, but unfortunately I received no results for the specific error codes I am receiving. If you can, please help me figure out what the heck is causing this issue. I havent been able to use my computer in over a month, and if I have to send in either the CPU or GPU, Ill be without it even longer.
Here is a mediafire link of 5 dump files in a rar: http://www.mediafire.com/?ml9veaoian8zb86
Hopefully this helps identify my issue.
Thanks,
I'll start by listing my specs:
Processor: Q9550
RAM: OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Reaper HPC (2 x 2GB)
HDDs: 30 GB OCZ SSD (boot)
Video Card: 5870
Monitor: ASUS VW266H (25.5)
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Motherboard: GA-EP45-UD3P
PSU: Corsair TX750W
Whenever I turn on my computer, I receive a BSOD. I have sent in the RAM, SSD, and PSU and received brand new units. I have also sent in my mobo, but Gigabtye just sent it back saying their tests found nothing wrong with the board. So basically, I have sent every piece of hardware in except my GPU and CPU.
This is what happens before the BSOD. My computer gets to the starting windows screen and the windows logo forms (stays for 3-4 seconds), and then flickers once. After the less than one second flicker, I get different BSOD error codes. Here is an example of one I received:
stop: 0x000000F4 (0x0000000000000003, 0xFFFFFA8005238B30, 0xFFFFFA8005239E10, 0xFFFFF82DA0DB0). The stop: 0x000000F4 (0x0000000000000003 part is always the same, but the next two groups of numbers and letters are always different.
I tried using google to identify the error, but unfortunately I received no results for the specific error codes I am receiving. If you can, please help me figure out what the heck is causing this issue. I havent been able to use my computer in over a month, and if I have to send in either the CPU or GPU, Ill be without it even longer.
Here is a mediafire link of 5 dump files in a rar: http://www.mediafire.com/?ml9veaoian8zb86
Hopefully this helps identify my issue.
Thanks,