Help finding modular cables for Antec HCG 620W

Copyright

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 17, 2000
Messages
6,004
Helping a buddy do a budget build and he showed up with an Antec HCG 620W PSU that was missing a lot of the modular cables. I don't know what other brands will work with this model.. I have some from my corsair units but not sure if same. We need cable for SATA power and one for PCI-E .. probably an R9 380 we plan to run.. Thanks for any help.. I have been google searching but what I find only seems to reference other models.
 
Not sure if they will warranty missing cables? Thanks for the link I did find that site but the cables don't mention they are HCG compatible that I found but I am going to dig through the site again or reach out to them to see what I can do.
 
If they don't warranty it, they'll still probably allow you to buy it from them.

The Corsair cables are 99.9% guaranteed to not work, and can possibly fry your components.
 
I had a feeling the corsair would not work and honestly they probably won't even plug in on that PSU. Thx for the input guys!
 
Back
Top