• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help finding good projector screen

Nenu

[H]ardened
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
20,314
My Dad and I are looking for a new projector screen to go with an Optoma HD25 projector.
He wants 10ft wide approx, I'm after 8ft wide, motorised pref, although manual will be considered. Price around £300, it can vary a bit.
UK based.

The projector is a ceiling mount so high gain screens are out, gain of 1.2 is probably the max.
What I'm after is the names of some decent screens/companies to look over if anyone has any good suggestions.
It will be a few months before we get one as we both have something workable.

Cheers.
 
Ah great.
I tried AVForums ('s' in different place) but there arent many replies to questions there.
Thanks
 
Back
Top