Help finding a small hdmi display

Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
11
So I ran an hdmi cable from my pc through the attic and into a few other rooms. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse so I would like to find a small 1080p display around 10 inches or less with a decent response time and color range. The other factor that I would really love for it to have is an audio jack, so I don't have to buy a wireless headset. Any help is appreciated.
 
Is my only options ordering one of these 5-10 inch camera mounted displays from ebay or Lilliput? How easy would it be to rip the display off of an old MacBook air (that has a broken keyboard) and hook up a controller board and then attach to hdmi? Or a cell phone display with a controller board? Any help or pointing me in the right direction to read up on options is appreciated.
 
Back
Top