• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help Finding A HTPC Case

practal

Gawd
Joined
Jun 2, 2006
Messages
652
I have an HTPC that is currently housed in a Silverstone SG-03 that sits next to my TV stand. I have made some recent audio upgrades that took up this room and now I need a case that will fit on the actual TV stand.

My stand is mainly all Emotiva Audio gear (UMC-1,XPA-2, and UPA-1) and a DirectTV box that all look very similar. I am hoping to find something that will blend well with them.

http://emotiva.com/umc1.shtm
http://emotiva.com/xpa2.shtm
http://emotiva.com/upa1.shtm

I am currently using a itx board so an itx or matx case would work fine. I would like something that has an actual black metal face and a blue power light. It does not need to look identical to the other gear, just similar. My only other real requirement is that it can take a full size video card so I can play Elder Scrolls 5 in November.

I have looked all over Newegg and I don't see anything that catches my eye. I haven't kept up on much the past few years so I'm not certain what is available. I'm sure there are many smaller companies that have cases for sale but are not big enough to be on newegg.
I'm hoping the pros here can help out. Thanks
 
Was going to suggest this Silverstone case but it doesn't meet your video card requirement due to power supply. I have one that I am willing to part with if you end up being interested.
 
im selling mine for a lot cheaper and its a nice silverstone brand new less then a week old.
 
Back
Top