Adreneline
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2008
- Messages
- 363
Hey guys, I've finally sold my z-5500 due to space limitations (rears), I was only using stereo mode, so thought I should get something better. I live in Canada, so no newegg or anything like that. Onboard sound with no digital output, but willing to get a soundcard down the road.
Here are the options I've narrowed it down to, which is the best choice?: ($240 CDN budget)
-Edirol MA-15D (2.0) << Leaning towards this
-Edifiers S330D (2.1)
-M-Audio AV40 (2.0)
-Audioengine A2 (2.0)
Here is my priorities in order...
Music >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Movies >>>> Games
Here are the options I've narrowed it down to, which is the best choice?: ($240 CDN budget)
-Edirol MA-15D (2.0) << Leaning towards this
-Edifiers S330D (2.1)
-M-Audio AV40 (2.0)
-Audioengine A2 (2.0)
Here is my priorities in order...
Music >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Movies >>>> Games