Help cooling a 55nm GTX 260

I recently purchased two GTX 260s that I intend to water cool, but first, I need to know what components need to be cooled.

So fa, I have the GPU itself (water block) and the RAM (Enzotech BMR-C1 ramsinks) taken care of, but I'm sure there is more.

How can I tell what components need to be cooled? Should I just remove the stock heatsink and count the contact points? It'd be easier if someone had already done that and could just tell me.

For the smaller components that end up needing to be cooled, I'll probably end up using aluminum heatsinks, as they won't get nearly as hot as the RAM.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

The Accelero XTREME instructions may provide some helpful info. http://www.arctic-cooling.com/downloads/installation/AXGTX280_NVGTX260(new)_installation.pdf
For the nVIDIA GeForce GTX260, 260+ maximum temperature tolerance of its voltage regulators and RAMs is 140°C and 105°C respectively. Due to high airflow generated by the Accelero XTREME GTX280 cooler, the voltage regulators and RAMs remain at around 50°C at all loads. As a result, the use of voltage regulator heatsinks and thermal pads is optional.
Obviously your waterblock won't be providing high airflow, so you'll want to make sure those components are cooled sufficiently.

I guess I'll just have to remove my stock heatsink.

When looking at the contact base of the heatsink, I assume I'll want to cool everything that has a corresponding raised surface on the heatsink as well as anything that has a corresponding thermal pad.

Back