vroom_skies
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2005
- Messages
- 1,390
Hey all,
I'm in the market for a new TV. I've been doing a bunch of research, but am still way up in the air on what to do.
Obviously the three main techs would be LED, LCD & Plasma. From what I gathered LEDs are by a long shot the best. Then LCDs followed by plasmas (which I heard use very dated tech and isn't much of a reason still to go with them..?).
I'd like the price to be below $650. However wouldn't mind seeing other options they they warant the price of a tiny bit more.
This one model has me confused. From what I can tell it's a full speced 47inch LED TV going for a fraction of what I'd expect. I must be missing something:
http://www2.shopping.com/LG-47SL9000/info
This is another of the main contenders for me. Not sure at all if this one would be the best of the bunch, but it seemed to be a decent value:
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-LN40C530-40-Inch-1080p-Black/dp/B0036WT3NO
Thanks in advance for the help.
Bob
I'm in the market for a new TV. I've been doing a bunch of research, but am still way up in the air on what to do.
Obviously the three main techs would be LED, LCD & Plasma. From what I gathered LEDs are by a long shot the best. Then LCDs followed by plasmas (which I heard use very dated tech and isn't much of a reason still to go with them..?).
I'd like the price to be below $650. However wouldn't mind seeing other options they they warant the price of a tiny bit more.
This one model has me confused. From what I can tell it's a full speced 47inch LED TV going for a fraction of what I'd expect. I must be missing something:
http://www2.shopping.com/LG-47SL9000/info
This is another of the main contenders for me. Not sure at all if this one would be the best of the bunch, but it seemed to be a decent value:
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-LN40C530-40-Inch-1080p-Black/dp/B0036WT3NO
Thanks in advance for the help.
Bob
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.