• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Help choosing right 19"

PsichoDM

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Messages
161
Hey guys,

I'm planning to buy a desktop from scratch sometime soon and therefore I need a screen that would work well for that system. Considering it will be running a GeForce 7900, a 19" resolution will be run at acceptable speeds for most games.

What I'm looking for is a monitor that is 19", that has an extemely low ms (for games mainly), but at the same time it must have excellent color representation and must display text in such a way that it is readable and doesn't make my eyes bleed. I'm a coder and staring at highely pixelated text all day makes me want to cry :)

Thank you.
 
price, doesn't matter. I'd guess as long as it's less than or around 400-500$ it's ok.

Color doesn't really matter, black is good but not necessary. Specifications go first :)

and LCD, yes :)
 
Back
Top