Hi everyone,
need some help choosing the right PSU/CASE for my system.
I just can't seem to get my head around efficiency and watts and rails and amps, etc...
This is what i will be using in my build.
Motherboard:
Asrock Z77E-ITX
CPU:
The upcoming Core i7 3770S 3.1 Ghz (3.9 GHz Turbo) TDP 65w
Heatsink:
Scythe Big Shuriken 2
RAM:
16GB - 2 x 8GB DDR3 DIMM 1333 MHz
Graphics:
Onboard(chip) HD4000
No Graphic card.
SSD:
1 x 64GB for the operating system and installed software.
1 x 256GB for libraries/samples/project files
USB Powered devices:
2 x USB3 2.5 HDD
I will be using some kind of usb midi interface but that would have it's own power supply.
Operating system:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
I don't know about the case yet. The smaller/quieter the better.
Thanks.
Dalfred
need some help choosing the right PSU/CASE for my system.
I just can't seem to get my head around efficiency and watts and rails and amps, etc...
This is what i will be using in my build.
Motherboard:
Asrock Z77E-ITX
CPU:
The upcoming Core i7 3770S 3.1 Ghz (3.9 GHz Turbo) TDP 65w
Heatsink:
Scythe Big Shuriken 2
RAM:
16GB - 2 x 8GB DDR3 DIMM 1333 MHz
Graphics:
Onboard(chip) HD4000
No Graphic card.
SSD:
1 x 64GB for the operating system and installed software.
1 x 256GB for libraries/samples/project files
USB Powered devices:
2 x USB3 2.5 HDD
I will be using some kind of usb midi interface but that would have it's own power supply.
Operating system:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
I don't know about the case yet. The smaller/quieter the better.
Thanks.
Dalfred