martinmsj
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2005
- Messages
- 1,581
I have this order on hold because of a CC issue. Now that it is resolved I have a issue.
I was set to order this one.
PowerColor ACS+ 5850
The review can be found here/
http://www.hardocp.com/article/2010/03/14/powercolor_pcs_hd5870_hd5850_video_card_review/
This was such a buzz kill. I loved how the 5850 compared to my GTX 275 in terms of power consumption.
The issue the order has a promo code which the rep refuses to reapply to a new card because it expired. Right no I'd be paying 287.55 shipped.
Now I'm considering taking a risk (and doing some power testing with it) on this one from Gigabyte.
Gigabyte
or a standard one. Regardless they'll be 299 for the Gigabyte or 299.99 + shipping for any other.
(Short Version)
Options are:
Gigabyte for 299.99 Shipped.
PowerColor ACS+ 5850 for 287.55 Shipped.
Standard 5850 299.99 + shipping.
Thoughts?
Someone help me make up my mind.
I was set to order this one.
PowerColor ACS+ 5850
The review can be found here/
http://www.hardocp.com/article/2010/03/14/powercolor_pcs_hd5870_hd5850_video_card_review/
This was such a buzz kill. I loved how the 5850 compared to my GTX 275 in terms of power consumption.
The issue the order has a promo code which the rep refuses to reapply to a new card because it expired. Right no I'd be paying 287.55 shipped.
Now I'm considering taking a risk (and doing some power testing with it) on this one from Gigabyte.
Gigabyte
or a standard one. Regardless they'll be 299 for the Gigabyte or 299.99 + shipping for any other.
(Short Version)
Options are:
Gigabyte for 299.99 Shipped.
PowerColor ACS+ 5850 for 287.55 Shipped.
Standard 5850 299.99 + shipping.
Thoughts?
Someone help me make up my mind.
Last edited: