horrorshow
Lakewood Original
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2007
- Messages
- 9,909
So I'm moving into a new place and I'm looking to buy 2 NEW LCD TV's. (no refurbs etc)
I'm only interested in 1920x1080 at 60hz (so it'll match my 23" monitor since ill be cloning the two TV's via eyefinity. One via hdmi and the other via mini-display-to-hdmi adapter etc)
I'm looking for a 24-26" display for the bedroom and a 37-40" for the living room.
The living room TV needs good sound but the bedroom TV can be mediocre as long as it's not terrible.
My bro plans to wall-mount and wire hdmi through the walls etc.
I'm hoping for a budget of less than 600 dollars. (give or take)
Thanks again for all your advice. You have yet to steer me wrong [H].
I'm only interested in 1920x1080 at 60hz (so it'll match my 23" monitor since ill be cloning the two TV's via eyefinity. One via hdmi and the other via mini-display-to-hdmi adapter etc)
I'm looking for a 24-26" display for the bedroom and a 37-40" for the living room.
The living room TV needs good sound but the bedroom TV can be mediocre as long as it's not terrible.
My bro plans to wall-mount and wire hdmi through the walls etc.
I'm hoping for a budget of less than 600 dollars. (give or take)
Thanks again for all your advice. You have yet to steer me wrong [H].