• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Help!! Chameleon LED Kit info

MrJR

n00b
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
58
I finally decided to get the Chameleon light kit to go in my V1200B. Wouldn't you know! The version with the black faceplate is sold out everywhere I look. I was going to get it from Performance-PCs, but it is no longer available. Sunbeam doesn't have an online store. No Newegg, FrozenCPU, or eBay luck either! Gah! Any ideas?
 
I finally decided to get the Chameleon light kit to go in my V1200B. Wouldn't you know! The version with the black faceplate is sold out everywhere I look. I was going to get it from Performance-PCs, but it is no longer available. Sunbeam doesn't have an online store. No Newegg, FrozenCPU, or eBay luck either! Gah! Any ideas?

You could make your own! They're very simple, all you need to drill is about 5 small holes...

OR, what I've done, email sunbeam and tell them you scratched yours really badly. Offer to send them some cash for them to mail you one.

PS, that's an AWESOME kit btw.

EDIT: It looks like they may not be making them anymore...
 
You could make your own! They're very simple, all you need to drill is about 5 small holes...

OR, what I've done, email sunbeam and tell them you scratched yours really badly. Offer to send them some cash for them to mail you one.
:eek: :D

If I don't find a black one very soon, I may pick up a cheap silver and try to mod it into a stock Lian Li drive bay cover... Or... buy a silver, and see if I could "scratch it up" and pay for a black replacement. Hmmm.

EDIT: It looks like they may not be making them anymore...
That's what I was afraid of... Any other ideas?
 
I have one I will sell you. It's black and I just now changed cases and will not be using it. I have all 4 LED cannons and the black controller, which fit in a 5 and 1/4 inch bay... PM me if you want it. :)

EDIT: wow, it really is out of stock all over. lol. I didn't think it was that popular. it is a nice lighting accessory! works very well. I just can't fit it in my new build.
 
Back
Top