I have a 5870, I usually use it with an lcd monitor and the colors and everything look fine the way I have them set, but my lcd died and I have been using it with my 32" HDTV. The colors are just "off". I cannot seem to get them to look the way I want them to at all.
Can anyone give any recommended settings in CCC for instance to get the image a bit better if anyone uses their pc with their HDTV and not a monitor. I feel the contrast is too high as the image feels blown out, but when I turn down the contrast on my tv I cant see the image, it becomes too dark just by taking the contrast down a bit. I feel I should leave my tv settings the way I have them since I spent a while getting them to my liking with my ps3 and 360 and adjust the card settings via CCC but I am a bit lost in their for some reason.
Any videos or calibration dvds you'd recommend to try and get the image right? I used on on my hdtv but forget what the hell it was.
edit: I lowered the contrast on my tv and turned the blacklight up. looks a bit better but the whites still look too bright, but the dark parts of images seem too dark.
Can anyone give any recommended settings in CCC for instance to get the image a bit better if anyone uses their pc with their HDTV and not a monitor. I feel the contrast is too high as the image feels blown out, but when I turn down the contrast on my tv I cant see the image, it becomes too dark just by taking the contrast down a bit. I feel I should leave my tv settings the way I have them since I spent a while getting them to my liking with my ps3 and 360 and adjust the card settings via CCC but I am a bit lost in their for some reason.
Any videos or calibration dvds you'd recommend to try and get the image right? I used on on my hdtv but forget what the hell it was.
edit: I lowered the contrast on my tv and turned the blacklight up. looks a bit better but the whites still look too bright, but the dark parts of images seem too dark.
Last edited: