• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Help borging my linux boxen

DunM@

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 2, 2002
Messages
316
I just got two more systems, both running FC3, I don't know how to make them automatically start running F@H when they boot (before anyone logs in). If someone could show me I'd appreciate it. (less than 48 hours of linux experience here)

Edit: they run exclusively in text mode
 
check this out

http://forum.folding-community.org/viewtopic.php?t=10278

u_DR_K13

u_DR_K13
 
That seems right, but I don't seem to have the folding script they talk about, even locate didn't. Can I just use the .exe instead?
 
That was it, thank you kindly. Two more procs added to the [H]orde
 
Back
Top