Help...booting problem

rahavsmt

Gawd
I have a problem with my pc. Sometimes it just dont wanna boot. After the list my connected hdd and optical drive is shown the pc would hang.It is the screen where my bios for sata would usually post up. It is just a blank screen with a blinking dot. Im not sure about it but i think the sata is disabled through bios.

It doesnt happen all the time. When it happens, i opened up my case and just reconnect and recheck all my cable especially my hdd cable. When it still didnt boot i just recheck my cable and it boots. I dont know why but usually after i reconnect my hdd cable the pc will boot.

And when it does boot everything seems ok in windows. I dont know if there is anything i should to check if there is something wrong in my system through windows. And my card is only oc'ed when im playing games. I even set to run at 350/1000 in windows which is even lower than the guaranteed speed that it is supposed to run which is 400/1200. I dont know if thats the cause of the problem though. Everything else runs at stock in my system.

Sorry if this sounds stupid but im a noob. Please help me.

Back