Supreme [H]ardness
Help me please. I have the following setup:
Amd 3800+
MSI K8T(?) (Via chipset) NEO2
1 Gig Ram
6800gt
WinXP Pro sp2 fully patched
Fusionhdtv5 lite

I am trying to get hd ota, I have everything plugged in and ~70 signal strength and all I get is a blank screen. Any help or ideas?

Things I have done:
Latest software/drivers from dvico.
Swapped PCI ports
pulled hair out
read in a few forums but no luck.

New info, I am getting analog signals in and can view them. However, no digital ones even though signal strength is ~80% (on 3 channels.)

Screen is chopped wierd, is there a way to force card to show differently? (EDIT: Fixed, overlay zoom...d'oh)

Have you tried to position your antenna out the window? Do you know in what direction your HDTV towers are? Check antennaweb for more info on that.

I use the ATI HDTV Wonder so I'm not familiar with your card but I do know signal strength is very important.

I have adjusted my antenna a few times. I am getting 80 to 90% on 3 channels and all are blank. I am recieving some analog ok though.

I am very new to tv tuners myself, just installed one 3 hours ago, no HD signal here, cable bill is already expensive enough. At first, after scanning for channels, it seemed that although I got all the channels my cable allowed, there was no signal making it to the tuner. What I got was a nice clear picture of a black screen and no sound. Then I realized I never installed the decoders. After installing decoders, all worked great. PVR-150, slightly more difficult to install then my nvidia tv tuner equipped video card, but tremendously better picture. Perhaps you missed a step in the install base drivers/install upgrade drivers/install decoders/and whatever else.

Update:
Analog is coming in fine with audio.
Digital is not. I just get a blank screen.

Casca said:
What I got was a nice clear picture of a black screen and no sound. Then I realized I never installed the decoders. After installing decoders, all worked great.

Which decoders? Anyone know how to make sure decoders are installed? HW I am good, software I get lost.

EDIT:
How do you change the sub channel? Say 40.1 to 40.2. I have read that some have stuff on multiple sub channels. Does it matter?

For now I am just trying view the broadcasts, nothing more.

Back