Help big time

jws2346

[H]ard|Gawd
I need some help here. I've added 2x more boxen to my little garden in hopes of helping in the Chimp Challenge. What is confusing me big time is I added 1x boxen about a month ago and the 2nd boxen just recently (long enough to upload a WU) I don't see any ppd increase (according to FAHmon it's about 12,000 (I'm only showin' about 8,000) I checked my FAHlog's to make sure my username and team were correct. (I know for a fact I uploaded a WU, my DSL line slowed down) I've started and restarted my boxen. The thing that is kinda' a pain in the patoot (PC) is I see the increase in the light bill, but I don't see the increase in the pernts (ppd).

Please some knowledgeable peep give me some advice on just what the f*ck the problen is. I've patently done the wait for the stats to catch up crap. I check my stats on the EOC page, the [H]orde team stats page and the F@H stats page. NADA, nothing

As it stands at the moment I'm not seeing any more pernts (ppd) increase than if I was just using my 2x Q6600's. I am seeing the increase in light bill though (no big thing, just principal) I'm either screwing up big time or doing something a fresh outa' the womb noob would do. please someone HELP.........

DCing for the CURE

You've obviously checked the basics (DC Name & DC Team). Is FaHMon showing "ready to send" (or is that just FaHSpy)? Is it possible they are still in the Queue to be sent? Are you running SMP only on these additional boxen? If so, you can stop them and start them with the "-queueinfo" flag to have it show you what is in your Queue. I know that sometimes my DSL line will hiccup midway thru an upload and the SMP client will hold it in the Queue to be sent later. These SMP WUs are frickin' HUGE (FahSpy is showing the 1920 point WU to be about 25MB)!!!!

If indeed they are "stuck" in the queue, you can use the "-send xx" flag to force the client to send in the WU.

Duh. I didn't think to actually check your stats :D

I see what Razor sees. You're putting out ~12K PpD both on EOC & Kakao Stats

Also, Hardfolding PpD takes 8 days to catch up. You're Daily ouput for the last several days DOES show an output of 12K PpD.

Oops, my bad, talk about engaging "one finger typing" before engaging brain, d'oh :(

Thanks brother capreppy and brother Razor_FX_II for not laughin' too hard and for not iliustrating to everyone that I have a bad habit of panicing over nothing, sheech :mad:

Talk about bein' behind the curve. I forgot about Kako Stats and I definitely need some remedial reading help on the EOC page. If I did I would have seen my WU's were being counted. normally. I knew there was a slight delay on the [H]orde stats page. :rolleyes:

See it just goes to show you, the mighty [H]orde has zero prejudices, it even lets dummies (like me sometimes) participate in the membership and the Chimp Challenge. :p

DCing for the CURE

Back