Nov 29, 2009 #1 B bass4040 Limp Gawd Joined Sep 24, 2004 Messages 143 I got a 4770 and it wont display anything. I'm using a x800 on it now for a htpc and was wondering if its the antec 430w power supply or bad card.
I got a 4770 and it wont display anything. I'm using a x800 on it now for a htpc and was wondering if its the antec 430w power supply or bad card.
Nov 29, 2009 #2 D Digital Viper-X- [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Dec 9, 2000 Messages 16,315 I had my 4770 running on a 430w antec psu(the one that comes with the "fusion lite" case ? could be a bad card, the 4770 is a fairly low powered card for the performance it produces
I had my 4770 running on a 430w antec psu(the one that comes with the "fusion lite" case ? could be a bad card, the 4770 is a fairly low powered card for the performance it produces
Nov 29, 2009 #3 K kniah 2[H]4U Joined Oct 19, 2004 Messages 2,322 An Antec 430W should have no problems with a 4770. This is an obvious question, but do you have the auxiliary PCIE power connector connected?
An Antec 430W should have no problems with a 4770. This is an obvious question, but do you have the auxiliary PCIE power connector connected?
Nov 29, 2009 #4 S SicKlown42012 2[H]4U Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 3,319 When I upgraded from my 4890 to 5870, I had the same problem. I had to clear my CMOS in order to get everything right. Hopefully it'll work for you too, because if not, it seems like a bad card or power supply.
When I upgraded from my 4890 to 5870, I had the same problem. I had to clear my CMOS in order to get everything right. Hopefully it'll work for you too, because if not, it seems like a bad card or power supply.