Hello Kitty Case Mod - what Dads have to do for their daughters!

Outstanding, great work. How long did the mod take you in total?

updawg, I guess if I dedicated solid amount of time each day, I could have completed it in acouple weeks or so. But, as time and weather permitted, I worked on it over a period of about 4 months :))

Thank You All for your kind postings. I hope that as a 1st-time modder, I have inspired someone to give it a try. It's cool and a lot of fun. Now, my 6-year-old son wants one too :) He's into transformers and dinosaurs. That could be an interesting mod... :cool:

Excellent work! You've sparked my interest and reignited the flame I once had for modding. It's been over 10 years since I've touched my dremel, spray paint, and sanding paper :D

Thank You All for your kind postings. I hope that as a 1st-time modder, I have inspired someone to give it a try. It's cool and a lot of fun. Now, my 6-year-old son wants one too :) He's into transformers and dinosaurs. That could be an interesting mod... :cool:

Easy:

grimlock.jpg

"ME GRIMLOCK KING!"

Bump for GRIMLOCK

It's time to introduce your son to some original transformers! Not the movie though, I was probably around his age when I watched the motion picture... Seeing autobots eyes fade out right off the bat and consequently learning about death was traumatizing indeed. But damn that transformers theme by Lion rocks so hard.

I gotta say that is a superb job for a 1st-time modder.

you did a SUPERB job. your daughter is a lucky girl. i cant wait to see your transformers mod! :D

Awesome - absolutely awesome.

One of the best case mods I've seen in a long time.

I know your baby girl's happy!

Bump for GRIMLOCK

It's time to introduce your son to some original transformers! Not the movie though, I was probably around his age when I watched the motion picture... Seeing autobots eyes fade out right off the bat and consequently learning about death was traumatizing indeed. But damn that transformers theme by Lion rocks so hard.

I gotta say that is a superb job for a 1st-time modder.

Thank You! I like Grimlock idea for a case mod. As a matter of a fact, I do have a box hidden away with my old original transformers ;)

That is really awesome Robert. I will say that you did an excellent job on the case! Can you adopt me please? I do chores and will mow the lawn and take out the trash,etc. ;) :p

you are a cool dad! Keep it up!

Oh and the suggestion about keyboard tray? really? Who the hell uses those things anymore?

That's awesome.

I would ditch the raidmax PSU though. I had the exact one burn up a few months ago and take the motherboard with it.

Your daughter is super lucky to have a dad like you!! Her computer/room looks amazing! I would have done a million chores for something like that when I was that age :) Now I just have a HK checkbook and debit card, lol.

Thank you all for your awesome feedback :) I'll most likely beef-up her computer when she really starts using it. She's just getting into it, so we''re not sure which way she will go with it. If she turns into a gamer, I'll be in trouble :D I think painting the speakers and the monitor will happen later this year. I just have to figure out if there's an easy way to disassemble each w/o breaking anything. Everything these days is glued together :mad: I'll have to show her what you guys said about adoption and chores... I don't think she realizes she's spoiled, just a bit ;) It will be interesting where this modding goes. My boss hinted around last week about doing a Red Wings mod for him. Dunno, I may chicken out on that one LOL

I wish I had a dad like the OP :D

Now I got to go make a Hello Kitty case for myself... at least it's good motivation :)

That is such an awesome mod. Your daughter looks very happy.
Get her this:
KittyRifle.jpg

& this
hello-kitty-chainsaw-550x369.jpg

Then she will be ready for the Zombie Apocalypse!

Back