Hello, im new here

Domingow

2[H]4U
Hello,
I just recently decided to take the plunge and enlist my home server in FOH for team 33. The specs are AMD 939 3800x2 @ 2ghz, 2gb ram on win2k3. As the server is always on I wanted to put it to do something rather then just act as a file server when needed. Only question is where to get the SMP client? thanks.

Welcome to the team!

You can get the SMP client from Stanfords site, it's under the "High Performance" section a ways down on the download page here....
If you have questions or need help, just ask.... we have a great bunch of people around here, and glad to have you folding with us:)

go to here and if you scroll down a bit, the SMP client will be under High Performance clients. grab the latest beta, and be sure to follow the install directions

welcome to the [H]orde :D

Welcome to the [H]orde :)

You can get the smp client from the same page you downloaded the regular client. It's listed under "Windows: High performance clients (GPU, SMP)".

EDIT: Looks like we all saw this thread at the same time...

Thanks for the info! I'll download that client, and add a few more boxes at work to my collection (probably a total of 3 for now)

Wow, I think i may need join a AA group for this, I just VPN'd into my work box and installed a FOH Client. :eek:

VPN and RDP are a baaaaaad thing.

And it begins :D

Welcome and have fun.

Welcome! To The [H]ardest Team in the World! Team 33 FTW!

Go turn in some points and grab yourself a badge, like this one:

Wow, I think i may need join a AA group for this, I just VPN'd into my work box and installed a FOH Client. :eek:

VPN and RDP are a baaaaaad thing.

Indeed! Except here in the [H]ard|OCP, instead of AA it's FF (Folders Familiar). Man, you already have your badge with one WU completed. :D

Fold on!

Hi, Wecome to the [H]orde! :)

Nice badge, hope you get those numbers moving up fast!!

Welcome to the [H]orde! May the units be with you.

Yeah yeah I know, look who's posting at 2AM on a school night. Shush, I have a paper due tomorrow >.>

Welcome to the pandemonium that is the [H]orde. If you have any problems make sure you ask for help.

Back