Hellgate: London - alpha invites under way!

oh man nice. You know you wanna share the love of an invite with me, dontya ;D

(assuming you get some)

In either case, i hope its a great game.

I would love to try this game out. Can you post some more info, maybe a few screenshots, how it starts, etc?

Supposedly it's going in alphabetical order by e-mail... and my e-mail starts with a B, soooo yah.
-crosses fingers

They aren't even in alpha yet? I thought they were closer to completing it than that.

WOW! I have been looking forward to this game since it's announcement. I'm currently signed up at the official hellgate london site, so will that allow me to be in the pool of possible beta testers? or is there another place we need to sign up for that? Anyways... I am for sure interested in a beta key if they should become available. :D :cool:

There is a BIG NDA people have to sign, so no screen shots, or info on the game.

I will say, its Freaking bad ass story/game though.:D

They aren't even in alpha yet? I thought they were closer to completing it than that.

Alpha and Beta mean that a game is somewhere between 0 and 99% done.

You will see Pre-alpha coming out more often. Pre-Pre-Alpha will become popular soon afterwards, it's the stage you see a few weeks before release.

They're basically saying, don't judge us if you don't like it. But if you like it, by all means, like it.

will it be the mmo to end all mmo's? (its a paid online thingy isn't it?)

@johnnq
you don't. i register you ;) and i just received few invites from FSS, so i'll be giving those away shortly.

@note235
there's a full Single Player mode, and also a Multi Player (duh!)
the MP is split into two modes:
Free Mode, and
Pay to play (~$10/month)

the big differences between the two are:
free - limited to 3 online characters; pay - limited to 12 characters
free - storage limited to 20 items; pay - storage limited to 40 items (this one i'm not sure of)
free - no access to bonus areas
free - no alternative game modes, ex. Hard Core
free - cannot create guilds (but still can join them)/cannot be an officer; pay- can create guilds and be an officer
free - no 24h support

these are the key factors. might be more or a bit different at the release. can't tell you for sure now.

@antiv6
you CAN take screenshots, but you just can't publish them anywhere outside the Alpha forum. i've a bunch of screens from first week of Mythos Alpha.

@Thanatos.
the game isn't far off from being completed. FSS is confident about the summer release. they also had people testing the game for well over a year now. the game is great... just needs to be balanced more.

Yea, I've been following it from the start, and the trailers have been really awe inspiring. I started to have my doubts though when some of the class videos came out; the melee class looks a lot less fun to play that the others, but I guess I'll have to wait until I can play it to pass any judgement.

If you have any extra invites, I'd love the opportunity to play

e788047048ad489f6998bbeaf02495fd.png

Yea, I've been following it from the start, and the trailers have been really awe inspiring. I started to have my doubts though when some of the class videos came out; the melee class looks a lot less fun to play that the others, but I guess I'll have to wait until I can play it to pass any judgement.

If you have any extra invites, I'd love the opportunity to play

e788047048ad489f6998bbeaf02495fd.png

adds email address to my spam bot that can read the text in images.

I'd love to get in if at all possible! Been looking forward to this game forever.

I'd like an invite, if any are left.

Email is my msn addy in profile. :)

done. invited 5 people from this thread. can't tell you exactly how soon your invites will come. the way it works is, i send the list to Flagship, and THEN they send the invites out. so it may or may not take a few days. but considering the Alpha started just few days ago (outside of Korea that is) you guys aren't far behind. :D

cheers :D

awww nooo! i religiously played diablo 2 and i've been waiting for this game since forever! can i pm you my email?

I've been keeping my eye on Hellgate for a while now.

If you could toss me an invite, I would very much appreciate it. :D

jbudd at cinci.rr.com

done. invited 5 people from this thread. can't tell you exactly how soon your invites will come. the way it works is, i send the list to Flagship, and THEN they send the invites out. so it may or may not take a few days. but considering the Alpha started just few days ago (outside of Korea that is) you guys aren't far behind. :D

cheers :D

How are you inviting people, im pretty sure the email said it was for you and you only.

I played Diablo 2 for four year, in an extremely hardcore fashion. Nothing has come close to topping Diablo 2. I would be very grateful for an invite. chaoticonATgmailDOTcom.

I would simply adore an invite if possible.

My email is in my profile.

mattjbak at gmail dot com

From someone who wasted about 6 years on diablo 2, I can say I really want to start wasting more time on something from the same people :D

Back