Hell Let Loose Kickstarter

AMD_Gamer

Fully [H]
The official Kickstarter and gameplay video for Hell Let loose is up. This one looks really promising compared to a lot of the WW2 game Kickstarter's over the past few years. The game will supposedly be a mix between Planetside and Squad with 100 players at once along with gorgeous graphics and details.

Krenum

Fully [H]
I'd like to but I'm really weary about doing backing kickstarters anymore. Especially after what they did to Wreckfest....now Shitfest :(

Flogger23m

[H]F Junkie
If this play like the original Red Orchestra I'd be interested, but I doubt it will.

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
Apologies for necroing this. Did a search for this game and didn't see a recent thread.

Anybody playing this? Just downloaded today to check it out.

Steam reviews are rock solid, so I gave it a go.

Thoughts, feedback?

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Apologies for necroing this. Did a search for this game and didn't see a recent thread.

Anybody playing this? Just downloaded today to check it out.

Steam reviews are rock solid, so I gave it a go.

Thoughts, feedback?
Saw a couple of streamers playing it last week. Really did not hit me as something remarkable. Just another WWII clone was my take on it.

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
Saw a couple of streamers playing it last week. Really did not hit me as something remarkable. Just another WWII clone was my take on it.

To be honest, in the first hour this game felt extremely bland.

Can't express how wrong I was, and am glad I kept going.

Probably the best WW2 Shooter I've played in quite some time.

It's Battlefield turned up a notch on its hardcore mode.

Every game I've played (12 to 15 so far), teams are constantly communicating with one another. You cannot be effective in this game with out communcation.

Artillery, tanks and aircraft bombings are epic.

Graphics are okay at best, but the battles involved are second to none.

I recommend checking it out Kyle, it's pretty bad ass.

FighterAce124

2[H]4U
Apparently Im easily impressed, as I wouldnt class its graphics as merely ok, but quite nice.

The gameplay is pretty fun, but it takes the whole community getting involved to make it good. More games than not I cant get anyone to talk in my squads. Its pretty frustrating, because when you DO have a squad that works together, its fun as fuck. Much less a squad that works together under the generalized command of the battle commander.

Tanks are fun, and I like them being multi person. Really requires teamwork to be effective, as the driver and gunner can only see very small areas.

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
Apparently Im easily impressed, as I wouldnt class its graphics as merely ok, but quite nice.

The gameplay is pretty fun, but it takes the whole community getting involved to make it good. More games than not I cant get anyone to talk in my squads. Its pretty frustrating, because when you DO have a squad that works together, its fun as fuck. Much less a squad that works together under the generalized command of the battle commander.

Tanks are fun, and I like them being multi person. Really requires teamwork to be effective, as the driver and gunner can only see very small areas.

Have you tried hopping between different squads to find good teammates?

I play on the west coast servers, they seem to be pretty good so far for that.

Also to mention, the devs will be adding a Utah Beach DDAY map in the next month or so.

That's going to be awesome!

clU0UeY.jpg

Last edited:

FighterAce124

2[H]4U
Have you tried hopping between different squads to find good teammates?

I play on the west coast servers, they seem to be pretty good so far for that.

Also to mention, the devs will be adding a Utah Beach DDAY map in the next month or so.

That's going to be awesome!

Did not know about the Utah map, looking forward to that.

And its embarrassing to say but no I hadn't considered jumping around in squads... you know, that would be the smart and obvious thing to do so I definitely cant do that!

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
Utah Beach map was just added, along with a few new tanks. They'll be adding a storming beach mode soon. Right now they're working out the kinks. Allies start on the boats, axis in the far back country side. I've done a few battles already with the allies being pushed back on to the beach as if it was truly a beach invasion. Probably the best match I've had in a WW2 game in many years.

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
This game any good? There 5000 people playing on the weekend.

Last edited:

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
I Just picked up the game I bet this game has a active community that will last longer than Cold War.
What I'm worried about if this game is too much like Post Scriptum but everyone says this game is way better.
I saw Doctor Disrespect playing this game like 6 months ago looked pretty good.

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Game is Blurry it zooms in focus when you look down scope but I wasn't impressed Refunded.
Also was spawn camped twice in the same spot.

Last edited:

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
Game is Blurry it zooms in focus when you look down scope but I wasn't impressed refunded.
You can fix that with graphic settings.

View distance on max helps a ton.

You gotta play it more than a few battles man.

FighterAce124

2[H]4U
Game is Blurry it zooms in focus when you look down scope but I wasn't impressed Refunded.
Also was spawn camped twice in the same spot.

Theres not, in general, three permanent spawns at the back of the map and up to 7 team wide spawn points placed by players, as well as an outpost placed for each squad. No way.
And blurry - Maybe try adjusting quality settings, especially AA. Its not blurry to me, nor 99% of the other players to own and play the game.. But if you're playing on low settings, yes, it is blurry. And if you have a system that can only play it on low, thats not really a game issue... you have an absolutely ancient video card at that point. I can play it on all epic and highest AA on a 1060 6gb at 1920x1200 and a DSR resolution of like 2300x1500 on my secondary monitors.