• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Helium

John S

n00b
2FA
Joined
Nov 27, 2018
Messages
62
I have 5 apps that say I want to backup using helium but I am not sure how to do it. They are MY MAIL, NINE EMAIL, NOVA LAUNCHER, SOSMATE and YAHOO WEATHER. Does anyone know how to add these apps to the backup?

thx
 
Back
Top