heatware

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing. when you contact the HEAT admins, they arevery busy and have real lives. Give all pertinent detail and they WILL fix it. It might take a week or so but they will get to it. There is no need to email them more than once about a subject
 
One more thing. when you contact the HEAT admins, they arevery busy and have real lives. Give all pertinent detail and they WILL fix it. It might take a week or so but they will get to it. There is no need to email them more than once about a subject

Heh. s/week/month
 
hahah @ date fix i hope you wait forever for that who cares


LOL, boy what a jacka$$ you are. I'm thinking the guy who I left the feedback for cares, it has the wrong year, he doesn't have much recent heat and it would be nice if it was correct.
 
I have never factored what year the transaction took place just what it was. i see lots and lots of people with heatware from 2002 and 2004
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top