Heatware Website Down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mthr1

Weaksauce
Heatware website is down. It was fine last night, but I'm not sure if they allowed their domain to expire, but as of today the site is not being hosted.

Since it's a resource that's indirectly related to the sell/trade of items on this forum, I figured it would be appropriate to post this thread here. I apologize if the admins or mods feel differently. Feel free to move it to where you feel it would be more helpful.

Care to explain where the hypothesis that "they allowed their domain to expire" comes from and why it results in "the site is not being hosted"? Why would we not assume that they just had problems with their server9s), like they did a couple of weeks ago?

I tend to have a habit of assuming the worst at times. Nonetheless, all of my comments were purely worst case speculations. Let's hope that it is merely as you say...server issues and that it will be back up soon.

UPDATE: As we speak, the site is back up again. Phew! :) I guess we owe it all to your glass-half-full karma.

Care to explain where the hypothesis that "they allowed their domain to expire" comes from and why it results in "the site is not being hosted"? Why would we not assume that they just had problems with their server9s), like they did a couple of weeks ago?

I apologize if the admins or mods feel differently. Feel free to move it to where you feel it would be more helpful.

The thread is relevant and perfectly fine to be posted here. Looks like the issue is resolved though...so
lockd.gif
. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back