• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Heatsink opinions.

swanysto

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Messages
340
Due to the size of my case, I am somewhat limited as to the size of heatsink I can put in my system. I want to bump it up from the stock heatsink I have, so I have been looking into the Thermaltake Ultra-90 and the Arctic Freezer Pro. I am pretty sure nothing over 150mm is going to fit.

What is my best option at this point. Money is not a huge deal. Watercooling is not an option at this point in time. Maybe later.

Thanks
 
For a good low profile Cooler I've heard good things about the Enzotech Ultra-X

Here
is a link to a quick review.
 
Back
Top