Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Hey, I just took apart my GeForce4 Ti4200's heatsink to clean it and now to put it back on can I just use normal Artic Silver Ceramique (its thermal compound not epoxy) or do I need epoxy?
If the HS on the 4200 is a regular fan cooled HS, and it connects to the PCB of your board with the "push-through" plastic clips, all you need is some regular thermal paste. I used AS5 on my old 4600.
If your HS doesn't connect to the PCB with the "push-through" clips, then you'll need some kind of adhesive thermal paste.
NO epoxy! Epoxy glue will act like an insulator and prevent the heat to leave your VPU. As l337zax said, if you can use the little plastic push-through pins, do so. Otherwise I know Arctic Silver makes a glue similar to epoxy that will act as a thermal conductor.