Heatsink Attachment Question!!!

bobsaget

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
4,403
I bought an AMD 2500+ with the retail heatsink and fan. The heatsink was attached to my motherboard by a clip that went through the middle of it. I want to replace the HSF. Does the Zalman CNPS7000A-AlCu Heatsink and fan combo bolt onto the board or is it attached by one of those clips that you have to latch with a screw driver.

Here is a link to the HSF...

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...atalog=62&manufactory=BROWSE&depa=0&section=3

By the way, do you think it would fit on an Asus A7N8X-X mobo? (I've heard that it is a big heatsink)


Thank you.
 
go to zalman's website they have a flash demo on how to install it :D

oh yes dont try to put milk in that wheaties bowl
 
he he. kind of a dumb question huh?

just makin sure! :)

but milk is good with wheaties!
 
Back
Top