heatshrink ?

game14

[H]ard|Gawd
anyone knows any good online store where to buy 1/8",1/16" heatshrink (3:1 and 4:1) and sleeving for a reasonable price/shipping ?

(excluded are performance-pcs and SVC , i dont order from them anymore)

ty

Any reason you don't order from performance-pcs? They are quite well priced and great service.

Any reason you don't order from performance-pcs? They are quite well priced and great service.

i ordered from them for years without any problem , till THEY screwed up twice and had ME pay for it. They have gotten sloppy over the years in both shipping and customer service.

i bought my heatshrink from petra's tech shop. (www.petrastechshop.com). I havent had a problem with them and i've ordered several things from there. One think i liked about it is that there's a hand written thank you note included with each order. Just that little touch of personalization.

i bought my heatshrink from petra's tech shop. (www.petrastechshop.com). I havent had a problem with them and i've ordered several things from there. One think i liked about it is that there's a hand written thank you note included with each order. Just that little touch of personalization.

they sell heatshrink now ?... it shows up as "coming soon" .

Is there anything really special you are looking for or just plain old heatshrink tubing? If not, look no further than Lowe's or Home Depot in the electrical aisle. Been buying there for years.

they sell heatshrink now ?... it shows up as "coming soon" .

i bought the wire sleeving kits which included heatshrink. i didnt even think about the possibility of you only wanting heatshrink. if thats the case, i'd also suggest sidewindercomputers.com

i bought all my heatsinks from there and they deliver fast. here's the link to the heatshrink section
http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/slhe.html

Is there anything really special you are looking for or just plain old heatshrink tubing? If not, look no further than Lowe's or Home Depot in the electrical aisle. Been buying there for years.

just looking for 1/8" and 1/16" diameter black heatshrink with 3:1 shrink ratio and 1" diameter 4:1.
Looked at Lowes , HD and RadioShack here , but i only found 2:1 heatshrink smallest size 1/4" .
Looked at some online stores i usually order from , like sidewinder , jabtech ... but they only carry 1/4" as smallest size.
Frozencpu has some 1/8" heatshrink but its doesnt say if its 2:1 or 3:1 . Mailed them but didnt get any answer till now (well, its only been a week :rolleyes:).
I googled , but it seems really hard to find anyone that sells something that simple as 3:1 heatshrink .
Found a site that sells all kind of heatshrink but around $20 shipping and handling for a 50cent heatshrink :eek:

$25 minimum order and $15 cheapest shipping ... :eek:

Hah, I never noticed, considering I bought $75 worth of heatshrink and such the last time I ordered. I build track/race/sport cars as a hobby and its some of the best I have used.

anyone knows any good online store where to buy 1/8",1/16" heatshrink (3:1 and 4:1) and sleeving for a reasonable price/shipping ?

(excluded are performance-pcs and SVC , i dont order from them anymore)

ty

Hell with all those geek sources. Just go to your local electronics store. It's commonly and very cheaply available.

Parts-express is a good source for heatshrink; generally it's a bad idea to buy heatshrink from computer stores due to the enthusiast-tax they put on it :p

Back