• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

heat pipes

bananaRAM

n00b
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
37
Do they really work or are they a gimmick?
I see alot of new heatsinks going this route instead of the direct contact in years past. (Thermaltake or Thermalright even has a fanless heatsink solution.. ACK!)

I'm not looking to overclock, but I am in the market for a new PC and after I pick the mobo, the next hardest option for me, is which heatsink/fan combo (water cooling is not an option).

So I revert back to my first question... are heat pipes really the next great tech in heatsink fan cooling solutions?
 
Back
Top