• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Headsets with a deskstand

fullvietFX

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
2,015
Do any exist? Right now I have headphones and they look ugly as hell on my desk. I would prefer wireless ones that can charge on the docking station/deskstand.
 
5040013696624P.JPG


:p
 

I own the Sennheiser RS 180's. Best wireless headphones you are probably going to find. The Kleer tech really works. Think HD 595's for sound if you were wondering about the quality.

And they don't look...ugly. On your desk. /sigh. Get a damn banana holder and call it a day!
 
Back
Top