• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Headsets and soundcards...

socK

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
6,015
Probually a dumb question but, my USB Logitech (I swear, their hardware is less reliable than a sandcastle in a tsunami) crapped out and I get all static unless I hold the wire a certain way anyway blah blah. I ordered a nice new headset, one that isnt USB. I'm fine with that, but I just wanted to know if my crappy and old soundcard will effect it's preformance in any way? It's some old Santa Cruz or whatever that came with a dell.

Thanks in advance.
 
I don't think you will have any issues. That card is a little dated now, but between 2000 and 2003, theSanta Cruz was considered a very nice sound card.
 
Back
Top