Headset Mic General Question

robbay686

Weaksauce
2FA
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
100
Alright I have a general question or problem that I've been dealing with for a while now... I've tried looking around here but I haven't come across the same problem so forgive me if I've double posted this..

But yeah, I have my headset mic set up and everything but my problem is everytime join my ventrilo server I am forced to open my control panel, click sounds, click on the voice tab, then finally click on Test hardware to get my mic to work..

Once there I have to go through the entire process of testing my mic to get it working. Now if I disconnect from my ventrilo server, then log back into another one, or even the same one again, I am forced to go through the same process AGAIN.

I'm fairly positive I use on board sound, and my driver is " RealTek AC'97 Audio " the rest of my computer specs are in my sig.

If anyone has any idea why or how this is happening I would greatly appreciate it.
 
Back
Top