• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Headset Decision

ThR!LL

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
342
I can't decide which headset to get. I've been looking to choose between three in particular. The Sennheiser PC150, icemat siberia, or steel sound 5h. I'm planning on using it on a Xi-Fi sound card.
 
ure better off going for a nice quality pair of hd 595's/dt770's/at w/e and getting a standalone mich, if u have to have a headset grab the senn's
 
coolxboxgamer said:
ure better off going for a nice quality pair of hd 595's/dt770's/at w/e and getting a standalone mich, if u have to have a headset grab the senn's

the difference between a "headset" and a headphone is unreal.

get a pair of senn hd555 or audio technica a700s and a zalman mike from xioxide

best 130 bucks u will ever spend
 
Back
Top